Wound gasket: Although small parts, great effect!
Wound gaskets are widely used in machinery, and many people know them. Let ’s take a look at the small wound gaskets. What are the characteristics that can win a lot of love?
The wound gasket mainly includes metal wound gasket, graphite wound gasket, graphite metal wound gasket, metal graphite wound gasket, inner and outer ring wound gasket, metal asbestos wound gasket, metal PTFE wound gasket, etc.
1. Wide range of applicable working conditions. Can withstand high temperature, high pressure and adapt to the use conditions of ultra-low temperature or vacuum. By changing the material combination of the gasket, the problem of chemical corrosion of the gasket by various media can be solved.
2. Strong stress compensation ability. In the station with frequent temperature and pressure fluctuations, the sealing performance is stable and reliable.
3. Excellent sealing performance.
4. The surface accuracy of the flange sealing surface in contact with the gasket is not high.
5. Easy installation, low pre-tightening pressure of gasket.
Although the wound gasket is small, it has a great effect. Wear-resistant and durable, wound gaskets bear the brunt.